YouTube Lead Emploi Plein temps5 janv. 2022 à 15h34 Informatique & Télécoms Alger Centre 9 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Lieu de travail Alger, Algérie
- Date d'expiration 20 Février
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Informatique, Télécom, Internet
- Nombre de postes 01
- Manage content strategy, video optimization and viewership growth for all Mobizone existing and newly created YouTube channels.
- Actively manage Mobizone existing YouTube channels. Management includes channel branding, programming, optimization (eg. Titles, tags, descriptions, annotations, etc) and reporting strategies.
- Develop data-driven recommendations for Mobizone activation on YouTube, with the goal of driving content engagement, brand awareness and monetization of the content.
- Work with Analytics to derive insights from YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, the Tubular Analytics suite, as well as and other social platforms, to drive viewership and engagement.
- Work closely with Acquisition team and Country Managers to acquire new channels and grow revenues
- Manage and clear all content claims and strikes
- Accounts management and clients regular reporting of viewership and revenues reports and invoices
- BA/BS required
- Google Analytics, Youtube Analytics and Tubular Analytics experience
- 7+ years experience in a team management role and working cross-functionally to accomplish business objectives.
- Expert level understanding of YouTube (YouTube Certified credentials strongly preferred), native video platforms and social ecosystems.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/ Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time).
- Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Cross-platform, video SEO expect (e.g. Best practices for titles, descriptions, tags and thumbnails).
- Proven ability to build and amplify a consistent brand / channel voice.
Description de la société