Business Intelligence & Analytics Administrator Emploi Plein temps28 mai 2022 à 11h30 Ingénierie Alger Centre 46 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Lieu de travail Alger, Algérie
- Date d'expiration 24 Juillet
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Informatique, Télécom, Internet
- Niveau d'étude (diplome)Master 2, Ingéniorat, Bac + 5
- Nombre de postes 01
- Type de contrat CDIDéfinition du poste/Mission Générale:
Responsible to help business owners make decisions about the current market situation, by generating operational & decisional reporting/Dashboards and Adhoc analysis from the multiple platforms: Data Warehouse, Big data/DMP and using different tools and techniques.
- Responsible for the planning and finding innovative and conceptual solutions (technologic and process flow) to meet business objectives , by means of endtoend implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in reports, scorecards, cubes and dashboards.
- Analyzing and solving complex business problems, writing and presenting, facilitating and influencing by using endtoend development and testing of the reporting process.
- Drive innovative approaches to create actionable intelligence using a combination of BI & Analytics tools and best in class technologies in data mining.
- Be proactive and provide support to decisionmakers with relevant and thorough date availability and accessible tools and methodologies.
- Provides practical assistance by providing data from various internal sources. also structure, manage and extract data from several applications.
- Promote and facilitate the development of selfservice capabilities for the business in the access and reporting of data & provide technical support for business intelligence systems to Business users by inhouse training and documentation.
- Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing, Big Data/DMP VEON approaches, by Working closely with the data warehouse/ETL and Big Data team to translate business requirements and logical data models into working and comprehensive databases, including relational and dimensional (starschema) , multidimensional design & have extensive experience in the design and development of OLAP functionality.
- Tuning of the reporting environment including services level aspects, Dashboards, Reports, Ad Hoc subject areas and related queries that affect reports.
- Understands (and must have handson experience) how to analyze, structure and interpret large volume of raw data into effective visual stories for business owners.
- Participate in initiative related to the CVM campaigns; provide Control elements & reporting in the objective to have new sources of revenue.
- Must be able to communicate with business owners for any level of the company including the TOP Management and the Group levels.
Conditions Spécifiques/ Contraintes du Poste :
- High availibility
- Handling confidential Data
- High communication & collaboration with Business teams
Conditions d'accès :
Diplômes & Formations
BAC+5/Master/ Ingéniorat /en informatique.
De 3 à 5 ans
Liées au métier :
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Warehousing. Experience in at least two BI tools such as SAP BI, Qlik and Tableau or similar data analytics tool experience is required.
- Strong experience with demonstrated project management skills.
- Advanced experience in reviewing and writing technical & business requirements in relation to Business Intelligence, data Management.
- Deep understanding of data models (DWH, BI and BigDATA) relevant to the business function supported as well as business drivers for reports and analytics.
- Ability to build and run complex SQL queries and specific coding.
- Experience in the Big data environments Hadoop Cloudera/Hortonworks (or similar) using MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Mahout, FLUME, ZooKeeper, MongoDB, and Cassandra, NIFI, KAFKA, IGNIT, PRESTO is required.
- Data Science and Analytics experience is a plus (Machine
Learning, recommendation Engines, Search Personalization).
- Experience in designing a technical Business Intelligence architecture including platforms, tools, processes and databases.
- Experience on programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python and R is an advantage.
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills.
Diplomatie, Customer Focused/Centric attitude Good Analytical ProblemSolving, interpersonal and communications skills and proactive attitude Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills Intellectual Curiosity Telecommunication Knowledge is required Must be able to effectively cope with typical job stress Availability, Flexibility, Confidentiality and Sense of responsibility.
Arabe : lu, écrit et parlé
Français : lu, écrit et parlé
Anglais : lu, écrit et parlé