Field Measurement Engineer Emploi Plein temps15 nov. 2023 à 9h20 Ingénierie Alger Centre 213 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Lieu de travailAlger, Algérie
- Date d'expiration13 Janvier 2024
- Niveau de posteDébutant / Junior
- Secteur d'activitéInformatique, Télécom, Internet
- Niveau d'étude (diplome)Master 2, Ingéniorat, Bac + 5
- Nombre de postes01
- Type de contratCDI
Mission générale du poste :
- Maintain corporate revenue by performing the drive test of all received complaints from corporate team and be present for all needed check in order to get customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for conducting test activities (drive test, frequency scan, traces...), and developing new test procedures.
- Perform/Conduct external measurements by drive testing or scanning, and to take in charge the check the resolution of network customer complaints (corporate/VIP & MassMarket) within the servicelevel agreement (SLA).
- Ensure achievement the regulator authority (ARPT) approval for both coverage and Quality of Services on all technologies GSM/UMST & LTE
- Set an automated measurements of wireless networks with extensive scripts and largescale measurement & create new digital IP process in aim to decrease time of radio problem resolution.
- Ensure realtime interference detection & analysis & response to radio & optimization different requests (swaps ,cluster DT, parameters testing ..)
- Provide live drive test results by using cloud solutions including postanalysis in aim to get quick solutions to technical problems.
- Continuous flow of data measurement from drive test collection & postprocessing in aim to correct network database and to get best performance to the end customers.
Taches Principales :
- 2G, 3G & 4G communes, Highways drive testing campaign reports analyses, black spots detection and followingup and using TEMS investigation & Discovery solution for deep analysis.
- Detecting site problems by using network KPI indicators & drive test data and customer complaints.
- Swap, Drop, Bad quality events, low throughput, troubleshooting and detectionare the main KPIs & information delivered by the drive tester to other teams.
- EE customer complaints follow up for VIP/Corporate & Massmarket (DT, reports & post_ analysis) to ensure a good coverage and quality.
- ARPT tests preparation, audit to guarantee license obligation achievement and Perform ARPT Test in coordination with ARPT representative.
- Creating specific scripts on TEMS Investigation for voice quality & combined technologies & generating automated reports.
- Log files post processing of voice calls and data tests, Highlevel recommendations for KPIs, fail events, low throughputs G & G.
- Scanning all kind of external interferences bandwidths and prepare band usage for new technologies (exp: U00, LTE) by using Anritsu & PCTEL scanner.
- To check a coverage and quality for Corporate & VIP: Big companies, Embassies, Military Structure to resolve their complaints.
- Complaints report establishment with post processing and suggest the solutions then updating the dedicated complaint application.
- Support other teams (Radio, optimization, traffic & traces) in different drive test requests (2G, 3G, 4G & Data) & provide them with filed measurement problems data & analysis.
- New drive test solutions trial (ensuring the low cost with high revenue).
- Coordinate with all the involved teams & providers in the different tasks and projects to ensure the needed targets achievements.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management.
Conditions dAccès :
- Diplômes & Formations : BAC+5/Master/ Ingéniorat / Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical, or related Engineering.
- Expérience : Telecom work experience is an advantage.
Contraintes du poste / Conditions Spécifiques :
- Availability to work when and where his experience is needed.
- Available to work over time when needed.
Liées au métier :
- IT knowledges
- RF planning tools ( TEMS , Discovery, )
- Good knowledge of MS office (Excel and Access)
- Deep 2G & 3G&4G knowledge
- GSM , UMTS
Description de la société
Entreprise de télécommunications