CS Agent - Jumia ( Full Time ) - Algiers, Algeria Emploi Plein temps3 mai 2022 à 13h24 Service public Dely Ibrahim 45 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Lieu de travail Alger, Algérie
- Date d'expiration 23 Juin
- Niveau de poste Débutant / Junior
- Secteur d'activité Services
- Niveau d'étude (diplome)TS Bac +2| Licence (LMD), Bac + 3
- Nombre de postes 03
- Type de contrat CDI
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumias mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions in regards to services offered; suggesting information about alternative services.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Challenging and influencing hotels to improve service level and operational standards.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel.
- Completing service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information.
- Managing oneself and tracking progress with Excel spreadsheets/Smart sheet.
- Creating trust with all partners.
- Building and leading cross-functional teams that are able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
Required Skills & Qualifications
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Previous Call Center/ Customer service/ hospitality experience is a plus.
- Ability to meet demanding customer service targets.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Strong drive and leadership.
- Impeccable communication skills (spoken and written).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A good understanding of statistics and logic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Description de la société
2012 avec l'objectif et la vision de devenir le guichet unique pour la
vente au détail en Afrique avec la mise en œuvre des meilleures
pratiques en ligne et hors ligne.